Pregl Pro™ – Preventive Maintenance
Minimize Unscheduled Downtime, Emergency Repairs, and Interruptions to Your Production Schedule. All Pregl Pro™ Preventive Maintenance Packages provide regularly scheduled assessments, inspections, and service to:
- Maximize the performance safety, reliability and operating efficiency of your equipment.
- Significantly reduce costly unscheduled downtime.
- Maximize the life of your equipment.
As a Pregl Pro™ Preventive Maintenance customer, you will receive Preferred Customer benefits, including:
- Discounted parts and consumable materials for covered equipment.
- Discounted field service labor charges for covered equipment.
- Pregl Express Parts™ priority.
- Priority status for service.
Benefits of Pregl Pro™ Preventive Maintenance:
- Minimize unscheduled downtime for repairs.
- Reduction of scheduled maintenance time.
- Better management and planning of scheduled maintenance time.
- Allows prioritization of maintenance and repair tasks.
- On-going monitoring and assessment of critical equipment components.
- Planned repairs and regular maintenance in order to improve safety, reliability and accuracy.
- Extends the life of your equipment.
- Maximizes equipment availability for production.
- Better control of equipment maintenance costs.
- Maintenance history recorded in our maintenance management system.
- Maintenance transparency and accurate information of your maintenance status and costs.
Here’s how it works:
- Your Pregl Pro will work with you to customize a PM package that best fits your maintenance and production needs.
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly service visits.
- Basic to comprehensive service levels.
- A single furnace or multiple furnaces.
- You can even tailor different packages for each piece of equipment.
- We’ll send you a service agreement – review it, sign it, return it, and you’re ready to go.
- Your Pregl Customer Service Representative will notify you in advance of and confirm your scheduled service dates.
- On our first two service visits, your certified Pregl Pro™ service technician will conduct a comprehensive assessment of the performance, operation, and safety of your equipment. Depending on the condition of the equipment, our initial visits typically require a higher level of service and corresponding expense to bring the equipment up to standards required for maximum operating performance and safety. A recommended parts list and parts budget will be provided upon completion of the second initial visit.
- After each service visit, your Pregl Pro™ will provide copies of inspection and service reports, and a list of service recommendations for your review and permanent records.
Available in Annual, Semi-Annual, or Quarterly.
Choose Your Level
Gas Cooling System
Water Cooling System